Below is a collection of commonly asked C++ Interview questions and answers. The C++ interview questions and answers are brief and precise.
1. What is C++?
Bjarne Stroustrup developed the object-oriented programming language C++. It was made public in 1985. With the primary addition of classes in the C language, C++ is a superset of C.
Stroustrup’s first term for the new language was “C with classes.” The name was eventually changed to C++, nevertheless. The C increment operator ++ is where the concept of C++ originated.
2. What benefits does C++ offer?
Along with maintaining all C language features, C++ also makes memory management simpler and adds a number of new ones, including,
- Because C++ is such a highly portable language, programs written in it can run on any platform.
- Classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction are all concepts included in the object-oriented programming language C++.
- The idea of inheritance is present in C++. One may utilize the current classes and remove the extraneous code using inheritance.
- Data hiding aids programmers in creating safe applications that can withstand intruder attacks.
- The mechanism utilized for communication between the objects is message passing.
- There is a large function library in C++.